Must Know Before Use
How Many Free Channels Can You Get?
dtv.gov/maps: Find out where the broadcast towers in your area are located.
Antenna Web: Discover how many FREE channels are available from your local broadcasters
Provides lists of available channels, coverage maps, and dynamic signal analysis maps for any location.
Please Kindly Be Noted!
1. If your TV doesn’t have a built-in tuner, a Set Top Box is needed to pull in HDTV signals.
2. If the signal is not satisfying or only a few channels are available, try connecting the amplifier.Keep the TV antenna away from the sources of interference, keep the TV antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc. Areas with large obstructions such as valleys, mountains,Building, etc
3. Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
1. Working frequency: VHF (172-240Mhz) UHF (470-860Mhz)
2. VSWR: ≤1.5
3. Impedance: 75 Ω
4. LNA gain: 25dB
5. Receiving range: 3000 miles
6. Size: 220*140 1.1mm
7. Cable: 3M
8. Connector: Universal
9. Polarization: linear
10. Voltage: 5V
11. Power connector: USB
12. Current consumption: 20mA
13. Working temperature: -45 ~ 85℃
14. Storage temperature: -45 ~ 85℃
15. Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p